Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, August 11, 2014

Back under 140!

A quick update.  I've been back two weeks, and yesterday I was under 140 again, at 139.5lb.  I lost 5lb in the last two weeks, and I haven't been walking like crazy or starving myself.  I've had to walk the dog 3x a day since the kids are still away.  That also means that I've been moving more at home, as I have to do all the chores.  I've also been taking advantage of their absence by cleaning and organizing.  I've been wheat-free, but I did have some ice cream last week on one day. 

I've already reached my DietBet goals, so as long as I don't suddenly pack on some pounds, I'll make back my two 28-day bets.  My 6-month bet doesn't pay out until the end of the bet, which will be in January.  After this, though, I can't start another bet, because I can't guarantee that I'll lose 5-6lb in 4 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment