Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, July 4, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 18 Saturday-Monday

Day 123 (July 2, 2011)
Weight: 139.75lb, no change

That's a good way to go off on vacation.  Of course I'm going to puff up and put on some pounds.  I have some test pants that will tell me how bad it is!

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix

I'll have to enter the rest of this stuff tonight

OK, I'm checking in here on Monday, and I've been eating all kinds of naughty foods, but I'm not exploding out of my clothes yet.  I haven't had a PP day yet, but I think I've reached the saturation point with the candy and desserts, so I can go to less wheat/wheat-free.  I guess it'll all rest with the scale when I return.

Once I get to our country house, I'll only have access to what we have there, and maybe an ice cream every other day, so the excess calories at least will decrease.  Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment: