Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 18 Friday

Day 122 (July 1, 2011)
Weight: 139.75, lost 1.25lb

OK, I actually saw 140.25 on the scale, but I had a productive visit to the WC 10 min after having a glass of water, and if I subtract the water that I drank (yes, I got on the scale holding the glass of water, then just the glass and did the math), I weighed 139.75.  I'm going to be good again this evening, hope to see a good number on my last day before my trip!

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Chicken breast w/salsa
Sauteed zucchini & squash
Yogurt
Almonds
Cheese
Chicken breast w/salsa

1 comment:

  1. This post really made me laugh! It completely sounds like something I would do! You are, as always, doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete