Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dukan Diet Second Round -- Cruise Phase Week 1 Tuesday

Day 7 (September 27, 2011)
Weight: 139lb (63.18kg, 9.93st)
Change: lost 1lb
Lost Sept 20-today: 3.5lb
Total lost since February: 19lb, 8.64kg, 1.36st

I'm not getting all excited, since I'm sure it's dehydration.  Anyway, I totally fell off the wagon today, as you can see:

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Pork Loin

Very busy at lunch, then realized I'd missed the opportunity to get vegetables, and then when I went to empty a co-worker's coffee down the sink, it was actually chicken and rice soup and I had to try to unclog the sink, and failed.  EW!

I went and bought:
Fresca
Starburst
Granola bar

Also had yogurt & almonds

They did taste good though!  Then after I went to a HS open house with my younger DD, I got a slice of pizza.  After I got off the subway, I was looking to do more damage, but fortunately I opted for a Klondike bar (ice cream w/chocolate coating), instead of some sort of pastry.

Still no extra exercise other than the usual walking to the subway, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment