Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, September 19, 2011

Restarting Dukan!!

Well, I haven't really been following the diet for the last month, so it's time to make the final push to reach my goal.  I re-entered my info, and here's the new plan:

I am estimating my weight tomorrow morning will be 143lb:

2 days of Attack (141 lb)
25 days of Cruise until October 18 (135lb)
35 days of Consolidation until November 23

I've been pretty happy that I've hovered in the 139-142lb range since I returned from vacation at the end of July. I just want to make sure I don't go in the wrong direction this fall.  I'm going to start doing my exercises again beginning Thursday.

Today was a PV day:

1.25 scoops e.w. protein powder
Chicken w/salsa
Almonds
Goat yogurt
3 carrots
Scrambled eggs

I'm still going to have some more yogurt, maybe some add'l veggies

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, Veerukka! Congrats on maintaining your weight loss over the past month -- and good luck as you head down this final stretch! :)

    ReplyDelete