Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Post-vacation recap

I got back from my vacation on Monday, July 29th, and on Tuesday my official weigh-in was 155.75lb!  Eek. I haven't been strictly following Dukan, more like a Paleo diet, but I did decide to cut down my portions.  Weekdays, for breakfast I have scrambled eggs and a pork link or bacon.  For lunch, I have a cup of goat's milk yogurt.  That's it until dinner, when I have veggies (frequently 3 carrots) and protein.  Sometimes I have a yogurt also.  This has resulted in a 7.25lb weight loss in 2.5 weeks!  I am very happy!  I have had no wheat or dairy since I got back, only a beer once or twice a week, which believe it or not is medicinal, it seems to help with a bladder issue.  I have been doing kettlebell swings with my home-made kettlebell, anywhere from 10-20 in the morning before I leave for work.  I have been walking some, but haven't had a really long walk in over a week.  I will try to post more frequently, and keep you all up to date on how I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment