Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, March 30, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 13 Thursday

Day 92
Weight: 139lb (63.18kg, 9.93st)
Loss: .75lb
Total lost: 8.5lb (3.86kg, 0.61st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 19lb (8.64kg, 1.36st)

Water intake: 75 (2.2l) & 2 mugs of herbal tea

I feel dehydrated, so I'm not feeling too excited.

Colonix
Roasted chicken
Rutabaga
Almonds
Goat yogurt

I went to a retirement party at the office, and was really good.  I gave my cake away, but had
2 strawberries
1 glass of prosecco. 

Then at Parent-Teacher conferences, I had
2 chocolate chip cookies
1 slice of pepperoni pizza near the school
1 slice of pizza in my neighborhood
6 samoa girlscout cookies (840calories!!!)

Well, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed all my naughty foods.  I will have a PP day Friday.  Hopefully I won't feel too terrible thanks to all that wheat.

Who's going to watch 60 Minutes on Sunday?  They are having an interview with Robert Lustig, who did that 90min video about how toxic sugar is!


No comments:

Post a Comment