Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, July 27, 2012

BACK FROM VACATION!

I'm back!

When I got back from vacation Monday afternoon, I weighed in at 142.25 on Tuesday morning, which was a gain of 6.25lb (2.83kg, .45st).  So far since I got back, I have lost (counting this morning) 2 of those pounds, I weighed in at 140.25.

I have been easing back into Dukan land.  Tuesday I was wheat-free, Wednesday I was GF/Dairy free, and yesterday I ended up doing a PP day!  I wasn't that hungry.  I have been upping my liquids, but I need to get back into a routine, and that includes of course posting!

While I was away, I had two GF/WF days, but other than that I ate whatever I wanted, which shows on the scale.  BUT, it's OK, I was expecting it, it happens every year, it's just nice it's such a low number! 

No comments:

Post a Comment