Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another catchup post

I'm doing a PP day today. My weight hasn't gone below 150 yet.  I was at 150.5 this morning, and I was a little puffy (I had peas for dinner yesterday).

Over the last two weeks, I found out I'm mildly allergic to almonds, so my go-to nuts are now out as a regular staple.  It makes sense though, as I craved them and would eat multiple handfuls at a go.  I've now gotten a bag of walnuts, and one handful is enough.

I managed to get through my younger DD's birthday by eating gluten-free sweets, but it's still calories.  I'd like to get a little smaller before our trip in mid-February.  I need to start doing those kettle-bell swings and eating Dukan again.  I've been sneaking a few prunes in too.  I also bought some small apples, so on a PV day, I'll have one as a treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment