Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Under the weather

I had to leave work early yesterday, and stayed home today, drinking endless fluids.  I think I was dehydrated as well as sleep-deprived.  I was eating several meals of salty foods per week, sometimes on consecutive days, which led to the dehydration.  I'm feeling a lot better, and I made a point today of eating only basic foods, to make sure I wasn't getting any hidden ingredients. Yesterday I had rice, so I did have more carbs, but I had to make sure that wasn't the problem. 

1 scoop e.w. protein powder
Almonds throughout the day
Prunes here and there
16oz carrots (steamed)
Steak w/a blob of bbq sauce

I did eat a few gluten-free crackers before I stopped myself, they had salt!

I've had insomnia, which may be related to the dehydration, or then again to menopause.  I am going to try Tazo Rest tea tonight, (going to bed at 9 instead of 11) and I will buy some valerian and give that a try if the Tazo Rest isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment