Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, September 9, 2013

Dukan/Primal Summer/Fall 2013 Week 6

Days 36-42
Weight: 143.00lb (64.86kg, 10.21st)
Loss: 1.50lbs (0.68kg, .11st) for the week
Total lost post-vacation: 12.75lb (5.78kg, .91st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 15.00 lb (6.80kg, 1.07s
t)
Average weight this past week: 143.82lb
Average weight the week before: 145.25lb
Milestones: Under 65kg

Exercise:  I walked an extra subway stop to work 4x, had a long walk uptown, across the park and then again back across the park on Tuesday.  Long walk uphill on Sunday, w/lots of stairs!

More of the same foods this week.  One day I didn't have enough to eat, and found a Bobo's oat bar at the bottom of a drawer at work.  OK, this might be gluten free, and was dairy free.  Still shrinking and losing weight though, so it didn't interfere with my progress too badly.  My weight today was actually 143.25lb, but I had a ton of bacon yesterday, so I stuck with yesterday's number.

I've decided to not start taking a fiber supplement.  If I eat vegetables almost every day, and some fruit a few times a week, that should be enough.  Right now that's peaches 2-3x a week, prunes 2-3x a week.  Cheaper, and better for you.

I will be on a road trip at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct for 6 days.  Just in time to derail my progress!  I'm taking a cooler bag with me to put in my yogurt, so I can keep my lunches small.  Every hotel has an ice machine, and some have refrigerators, so I think that will work.  Breakfast will also be fine, I can find eggs and bacon!  I may have a dessert once or twice, but I will see how I want to do this.  I don't plan to "go on vacation", and exercise will be a problem...  maybe I'll take my kettlebell with me.  At least I can do squats, pushups, etc.  I'm also going to make sure to park the car and walk around the towns we will be visiting.  I have to load some sort of steps/walking app on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment