Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, September 16, 2013

Dukan/Primal Summer/Fall 2013 Week 7

Days 43-49
Weight: 142.25lb (64.52kg, 10.16st)
Loss:  .75lbs (0.34kg, .05st) for the week
Total lost post-vacation: 13.50lb (6.12kg, .96st)
Total lost since 3/2011:  15.75lb (7.14kg, 1.13s
t)
Average weight this past week: 143.57lb
Average weight the week before: 143.82lb
Milestones: nothing special other than lost 13.5lb (or over 6kg) in 7 weeks

Exercise:  Walked extra to work 1x, walked up 9 flights of stairs at work 1x,

Well, my weight went up somewhat at the beginning of the week.  Monday I didn't have enough at breakfast, and had sweet potato fries as a snack after lunch, and got bloated.  Funny to feel bloated at only 144.75lb!  It was still not fun.  I also had a larger serving at dinner (a second burger patty), so some of that extra poundage is from the added weight of the food that I ate (the sweet potatoes and burger). 

Tuesday the bloating was subsiding, but there was a death in the family.  I was straining not to come undone at the end of the day at work, so I had a second helping of yogurt, some walnuts, and again a second burger patty.  I successfully didn't have any alcohol or sweets, but the extra calories and weight of the food kept the scale from moving down again.  Wednesday I went back to my smaller portions.  I was uncomfortable most of the week because my system was sluggish, but that all cleared up over the weekend. I had two Belgian ales on Friday night.  I felt great after the first one, but once again, the second one was too much.  Hopefully I'll remember this from now on! I am still shrinking, that's all that really matters.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been great at reading other people's blogs lately... That said, it's great to see your progress in the past few months! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cutting down my lunch really made the difference for me! Instead of a lunch, then yogurt as a snack, I just have the yogurt, and I've been satisfied. So the "extra meal" tasted good, but wasn't helping me lose weight. I see you are working on a challenge now, sometimes a little competition can really get you back on track! I'll be following your progress!

      Delete