Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dukan/Primal Summer/Fall 2013 -- Week 9

Days 57-63
Weight: 141.25lb (64.07kg, 10.09st)
Loss: .5lbs (0.23kg, .03st) for the week
Total lost post-vacation: 14.50lb (6.58kg, 1.04st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.75lb (7.60kg, 1.20s
t)

Milestones: BMI under 22.5, 2/3rds of the way to my target weight!
Average weight this past week: 142.07lb
Average weight the week before: 141.96lb


Exercise: Walked extra to work 2x, 9 flights of stairs 1x at work, ran errands at lunch 3x.  Saturday walked 20min to get to car rental location.  On Sunday walked around college town 1 & had a campus tour, then drove to college town 2 and walked around. 

I am posting this while on our college tour road trip!  The trip started Sunday, so the weight above is Saturday morning's weight, as I won't have access to my scale until Friday evening.  Saturday I had a beer and two sausages w/sodium, so unfortunately, the scale was unfriendly on Sunday.  Sniff. 

I was wondering why I was stalling (I should consider it "maintaining") at 142lb, but then when I looked up how many calories I'd been eating in walnuts it made sense.  Monday & Tuesday I had probably 600+ calories in walnuts (several handfuls).  No wonder!  Wednesday I only had one handful.  I also had been eating bacon for breakfast, as they haven't had my favorite pork link.  The sodium was aggravating me, so I had omelets Thursday & Friday instead. 


I hope I am turning into what Mark Sisson calls a fat-burning beast!  I am still shrinking, which is the best indicator.  I've had some sort of loss every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment