Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, September 2, 2013

Dukan/Primal Summer/Fall 2013 Week 5

Days 29-35
Weight: 144.5lb (65.54kg, 10.32st)
Loss: 0.5lbs (0.23kg, .04st) for the week
Total lost post-vacation: 11.25lb (5.10kg, .80st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 13.50 lb (6.12kg, .96s
t)
Average weight this past week: 145.25lb
Average weight the week before:146.18lb
Milestones: BMI below 23, lost 5kg

Exercise this past week: Kettlebell swings 3x, pushups 2x, straight-arm plank 25secs 1x, some walking. 

Again the scale didn't move during the week.  OK, maybe if I was walking more, it would.  Same successful grain/dairy free boring meal plan.  Once again, had peaches a few times, and prunes 1x, ale 2x.  One day I had 2 ales, that was too much.  Just one bottle is enough. Saturday I had a large ale (again more than I needed, but the bar didn't have a smaller safe alternative), and some cured meat slices, and Sunday I had 3-4 handfuls of walnuts.  I do feel smaller though, and the tape measure & clothes fit show a decrease, so we'll see if the scale moves more during the week this time.  I am going to up my walking this week. 

I have also been doing ab work by doing leg lifts and just standing on one leg when I put on my makeup or wash my hands at the office.  So easy, and it's getting results!

No comments:

Post a Comment