Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, September 23, 2013

Dukan/Primal Summer/Fall 2013 Week 8

Days 50-56
Weight: 141.75lb (64.30kg, 10.13st)
Loss: .5lbs (0.23kg, .03st) for the week
Total lost post-vacation: 14.00lb (6.35kg, 1.00st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.25lb (7.37kg, 1.16s
t)
Average weight this past week: 142.29lb
Average weight the week before: 143.57lb
Milestones: lost 1 stone (14lb) in 8 weeks!

Exercise: Walked extra to work 2x, ran errands at lunch 3x, campus tour on Saturday

I put down Saturday's weight, as Sunday's and Mondays were elevated due to almonds on Saturday (bloating) and sodium retention from bacon on Sunday.  I had my medicinal ale 2x this week.  I was coming back from lunch today, and I had to remind myself that I'm only 142lb now!  I'm feeling close to normal again!  Only 3.5kg, 8lb to go until my Dukan true weight (134).  I might go down to 130lb, I'm not sure, we shall see.  I'm not actually following the Dukan diet so much, as I've rarely had pure protein days, but I'm using the structure with the four stages, and will be following the Consolidation phase, where you have to continue a strict maintenance diet to let your body get used to its new lower weight.  The last time I got to goal weight, I did the usual, "I'm there, now I'm done!" which we all know doesn't work.

I did very well on our Saturday campus tour w/my elder DD.  I brought almonds with me, and a serving of yogurt in a thermos container, and drank some water.  OK, next time it'll be walnuts, but I was satisfied, and not tempted. 

I will be posting about something interesting I've discovered about drinking too much water.

No comments:

Post a Comment