Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dukan Diet Fall Challenge 2012 -- Week 7&8 Wednesday-Monday

Day 45-50
Weight: 147-146-148.5-149-149.5-151


Well, this is the hardest time of the year for me.  Wednesday was a calm day, but Thurs-Sun I had an event every day.  Yesterday I had a high of 151, but now I'm on day 2 of PP, and looking forward to another week of no events.  Yes, I know I should make a change, but I guess I wasn't in the right place.  I've done holiday parties without going crazy, but not this year.

Thursday, my birthday, I turned 50.  I was hoping to be in the 120's or low 130's, but that didn't happen.  I did walk hours around the LES with my cousin.  I had a knish, candy, chicken w/rice, then dinner was indian w/more rice and Carvel ice cream cake.  Result: 148.5lb

Friday, dinner out was an organic beef burger w/gluten-free bun, but also fries, 2x root beer (not diet), then I think I ate stupidly at home.  Result: 149lb and felt like I was going to explode because I was so bloated.

Saturday, I gave up and put on my size 8 pants I haven't work in 2 yrs.  Went to the Finnish Christmas bazaar, had salted rice pudding, ginger snaps, later had rye bread w/goat butter, leftover indian w/rice, probably more naughtiness I can't remember.  Result: 149.5lb.

Sunday, ate leftover rice, then had 2 hot dogs, then at the Finnish Independence celebration, had plum pastries, rye & rice pastries, then on the way home a coke, twix, another candy, slice of pizza.  Result: 151lb.

Monday, got back on the bandwagon, had goat yogurt and a small serving of salmon, but too many almonds at home.  Scrambled eggs & yogurt for dinner.  I need to seal the bag or hide it!  I walked at lunch, then 30min after work.  Result, down to 149.5lb!

By Saturday I felt ill and wasn't really enjoying myself, I was just acting like an addict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment