Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, February 25, 2013

Post Brugge/Ghent post

The trip was fantastic, I only had wheat once, some cookie crumbles in a Spekuloos gelato.  No pastries, or waffles, but I did have chocolate and dairy.  I ate my g/f cookies & snacks when needed.  I'm glad I brought the Bobo's Oat bars.  I had risotto once, and frites most days, although I was tired of them by the end of the trip.  I did have beer (barley), and felt like I wasn't puffing up.  I gained about 5lb, and when I got back I puffed up again.  Lack of exercise?  More water?  I'm going to increase my exercise again starting today, more walking, start the kettlebell swings and maybe some P90X routines.  I'm having a PP day today.

1 comment:

  1. MMmmm their frites are good arent they! (not a very dukan friendly comment sorry haha!!)

    ReplyDelete