Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, March 4, 2013

Another week with no shrinkage

I'm still hovering in the 153 range after getting back from Brugge, which is a few pounds more than when I left.  I don't feel bigger than before the trip, so the extra lbs must be all the muscle I put on pounding the pavement.  I'm going to have to get more committed to watching what I eat.  I am going to do a PP day today, and I will try to increase my walking.  Long walks are still out due to a minor issue which makes lots of walking uncomfortable, but I'm hoping that problem will be resolved with bloatless days.  I had a beer yesterday, convinced that I wouldn't bloat as it was barley & not wheat, but I was puffy before going to bed.  So, protein & veggies and no grains for now so I can start walking more again.  I do think that walking at lunch (or at least running errands) should be OK, as walking is more uncomfortable (sorry, don't want to post details about it!) later in the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment