Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, December 9, 2013

Another Christmas feast successfully avoided

Saturday was the Finnish Christmas bazaar, and I didn't have anything to eat at it whatsoever.  Yay!  I bought a chocolate bar, but that's for the future.

The scale is barely moving, but I think I am shrinking.  Well, in some areas... I think my cup size has gotten bigger, at least on the top.  I've been slipping in pushups in the LR at work.  No, I don't get down on the floor, I do pushups against the counter, about 10 reps 1x or 2x per day.  It's the equivalent of the incline barbell press.  Today I switched it up and did close grip pushups, which are heavier on triceps.  Incline exercises are used to build up the upper chest in men, which in women sounds like it would plump the upper breast area.  Which means I have to use my larger-cup bras.  How sad! 

Weight is 143.5lb, so I'm 1/2lb more than I was November15th, my "weigh-in" day for January Jeans Club 2014.  However, since I think I've added a little muscle, that's fine! 

Remaining food challenges: 

Dec 11th   Wednesday   Birthday
Dec 19th   Thursday      Office Christmas party (primal food available)
Dec 22nd  Sunday         Christmas dinner (early) w/family friends
Dec 23rd   Monday        My mom's birthday
Dec 24th   Tuesday        Christmas dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment