Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Birthday celebration -- I stuck with my diet

Yesterday we celebrated my birthday.  My afternoon snack was 3-3.5oz of salted cashews.  I knew the salt would not allow a drop in the scale, but that was OK.  Dinner was a small piece of grilled salmon and broccoli.  While everyone else had some Carvel ice cream cake, I had an apple and 1/2 a serving of my goat yogurt.   I had a bottle of my Belgian ale.  So it was a complete success!

This morning I was again 143.5lb.  I had gotten down to 142.5 a few days ago, but the sodium and ale explain the "gain", so I'm hopeful I'm going to be down in the 142s or even 141s any day.  I'm continuing to do secret pushups at work.

Remaining food challenges: (new one added) 

Dec 17th Tuesday   Department Christmas lunch
Dec 19th Thursday Office Christmas party (primal food available)
Dec 22nd Sunday   Christmas dinner (early) w/family friends
Dec 23rd Monday   My mom's birthday
Dec 24th Tuesday   Christmas dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment