Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

NSV and another holiday feast conquered

I was tired of rotating the same two pairs of pants, so this morning I tried on the next size down.  The last time I tried a pair in that size last week, the black pair were a little snug.  Today I tried on my gray pinstriped ones, and they fit!  NSV! And they were comfortable!  I am so happy.  Of course, now I have to try on the other 3 pairs (black, light gray, camel) and see if the ones I am wearing happen to be larger than the others. 

Today was the departmental Christmas lunch.  I contributed a rotisserie chicken I bought at the supermarket across the street, as I knew it would be a safe food.  I had some of that, and some salad (no dressing).

The scale STILL said 143.5lb this morning, but I'm hoping it'll be lower tomorrow, finally!  I had an ale on Monday and a diet soda yesterday, so some puffiness is to be expected.  No bubbles today though.  The weekly average has been dropping, and since the small pants fit, I know I've been shrinking. 

Remaining food challenges:  

Dec 19th Thursday -- Office Christmas party (primal food available)
Dec 22nd Sunday   -- Christmas dinner (early) w/family friends
Dec 23rd Monday  -- My mom's birthday
Dec 24th Tuesday  -- Christmas dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment