Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving, Birthday, Finnish Independence Day challenges

Today's weight was 144.5lb.  I am stuck at 143-145. I've been seesawing from 142.75 all the way up to 147 (mostly in the 143-145 range). 

Thanksgiving Wed & Thurs I had gluten-free brownies, which had excessive calories & carbs, but no dairy or gluten. Other than that, I did well.  I was also invited to a "vegetarian thanksgiving" on Friday.  I had a stuffing w/rice but no gluten, and otherwise ate primally.  Probably extra calories though.  My birthday was also on Friday (51!), and I pretty much didn't celebrate.  We will be celebrating on Wednesday December 11.  We'll have steak w/veggies, and I will have an ale and some sort of fruit.  No cake, pie, etc.

I was able to attend the Finnish Independence Day celebration on Sunday and only ate the walnuts I had brought.  No karelia pies, christmas stars, pulla, gingerbread snaps.

I still have to make a concerted effort to cut down on the "desserts" even if they are apples & yogurt, just to cut down the calories for now. Maybe a few days a week, not every day. I am still following the plan that was getting the losses in August-September, but maybe I was walking a little more, and maybe I wasn't eating as many carrots/apples/extra yogurt.

My "planksgiving" challenge is slowly progressing, my longest plank was 55 seconds on Friday. As for the "work up to chinups/pullups", I haven't done any more than the first time, I was so sore and used it as an excuse and didn't do it again. I have to keep at it.

Upcoming food challenges: 

Dec 7th     Saturday       Finnish Christmas bazaar w/food & candy I have to avoid
Dec 11th   Wednesday  Birthday
Dec 19th   Thursday      Office Christmas party (primal food available)
Dec 22nd  Sunday         Christmas dinner (early) w/family friends
Dec 23rd   Monday        My mom's Birthday
Dec 24th   Tuesday       Christmas dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment