Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, April 2, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 14 Sunday

Day 95
Weight: 142lb (64.55kg, 10.14st)
Gain: 1lb
Total lost: 5.5lb (2.5kg, 0.39st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 16lb (7.27kg, 1.14st)

Water intake: 39oz & 26 oz lemonade & 1 mug herbal tea

Well, nothing good to say.  I was doing OK, then went with the waffle fries and blew up like a balloon.  Tomorrow's number is going to be bad.  Back on the wagon tomorrow.  More water too.  This is why I'm not feeling too positive about Stabilization, as I need rules and controls.  I can't ever "eat whatever I want", starchy carbs are just bad for me.

Colonix & paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Carrots
Almonds
Hamburger w/bbq sauce
Lots of waffle fries

3 comments:

  1. So bad for us but they taste SO good! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was reading the ingredients, and once I got to rice flour I stopped. Better to eat potato chips: potatoes, oil, salt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So True! I just know that there aren't any starchy carbs I'll ever be able to eat at will. Not in this lifetime. Hope your week gets better and better. :)
    *anna

    ReplyDelete