Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My three-week vacation is over, back to basics

I did not follow any particular plan while I was away, so yes I packed on some pounds (maybe 6-7).  Of course, it's hard to tell how much of it is fat, so in a week I'll have a better idea of where I'm at.  This is my usual pattern, and I'm OK with this. I did have a few wheat-free days, some dairy-free days, and some days were both WF and DF.  I ate a lot of 100% rye bread w/butter, new potatoes and other non-primal goodies.  I also had wine and/or cider/beer almost every day. 

I started two Diet Bets, and am going to start the 6-month Transformer, but I have to submit my photos for that one again.  The 6-month one will end January 28, 2015.  This will encourage me to be strict through the holidays.

Here are my weigh-in dates:

Diet Bet VI    August 19-20
Diet Bet VII   August 25-26

I have to get to 140.2lbs for both of them.  If I reach 140lbs, I'll already have surpassed my goal for the Transformer, as regular DietBets are 4% for 28 days, and the Transformer is 3% in the first 30 days.

I'm suffering from jet lag, I woke up yesterday at 2:15 a.m. (4 hrs sleep), and today I woke up at 5:15 a.m. (7 hrs sleep).

1 comment: