Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruise Week 14 Sunday

Day 96 (June 5, 2011)
Weight: 139.75lb, lost 1lb

I broke 140!  Of course it's going to be a bit of a yoyo this week, I'm sure I'll go back above 140 a few times, but I'm so close!  I'm actually doing the 2/5 routine more now than I was earlier.  I was a bit worried about doing a PP day and doing P90X, but I've found that I'm fine.  I'll do another PP or two this week, then Sunday, because we are going to visit friends, and the food there is hopelessly naughty!  I'll end up having a hamburger there, and ice cream I'm sure.  Or maybe I'll be good, we shall see.

I read through my entire blog.  I'm glad I started it, I think it was very helpful reading about my progress and how I felt after various binges and mistakes.  Reminds me why I don't want to repeat past errors!

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Yogurt
Chicken w/yogurt curry
Almonds
Carrots
Can of Coke Zero
Cheese
Artichoke w/mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment