Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, May 25, 2015

Steady under my red line (140lb) for two weeks

I've actually been under 143lb for two months now, and under 142lb for a month, but had a few bloated days that popped me over 140lb and 141lb two weeks ago.  I'm now at 136.5-138lb.  I'm shooting for 130lb now, to give me a little breathing room below 135lb.  I still have a little fat pad over my abs, so I know I can still go down a little more. 

I've been experimenting with what I suppose is Intermittent Fasting, either not eating until 1 or so on weekends, or then making sure I don't eat too late during the week.  I think that helped jump start my loss from the last plateau.

I feel really good being under 140, it's such a relief!  I can fit into most of my smaller clothes.  I can re-evaluate if I even want to keep them, since now I can check the fit.  I tried on a skirt from my college days, it's a size 8, with a waist measurement of 26.5".  That's a size 2 now I think.  I can close it, but I can't breathe!  This time I'm going to work on maintenance.  I know I can't suddenly eat whatever I want.

As for exercise, I've been doing a leg lift challenge this month but I haven't been as diligent as I was with the squats.  I wanted to do some triceps exercises, but I've really not done very much.  I'm going to go back to pushups next month, and then supplement with extra triceps and shoulder and back work once or twice a week.  Still have to start my pull up attempts.

No comments:

Post a Comment