Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dukan Diet Second Round -- Cruise Phase Week 2-Week 3 Thursday

Day 9-17 (September 28-Oct 6, 2011)
Weight: 140.5lb (63.86kg, 10.04st)
Change: gained .5lb
Lost Sept 20-today: 2lb
Total lost since February: 17.5lb, 7.95kg, 1.25st

Well, I haven't been very good with the diet.  I went crazy over the weekend (intentionally), had lots of wheat (croissant w/marmelade, english muffins, toast) and dairy.  I puffed up to 144 by Monday when I went back off my dietary foes and had a PP day, and now I'm down to 140.5 again.  Yay!  I did have a rye round yesterday evening when I discovered that the carrots I was planning to eat had gone bad...

Exercise hasn't been very good, but I did manage a long walk yesterday.  I like the fact that I'm still stable at 140, just have to keep strict for a few weeks!

Today I've had:

1.25 e.w. protein powder
Chimichurri flank steak (yummy!)
Spaghetti squash

I'm also going to have:
Yogurt
Almonds

Not sure what I'll have for dinner yet, I'll report on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment