Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dukan Diet Second Round -- Cruise Phase Week 4 Thurs-Tuesday

Day 30-35 (October 20-25, 2011)
Weight: 140-143lb
Change: I gained air/water


So, once gain I haven't been too good at keeping to the diet. Most days in the past week I've had carbs, whether healthy (oat crackers, apple), or unhealthy (candy corn!).  I ended up having wheat and dairy on Sunday evening/Monday.  Most of the weight gain is air, and yesterday I had a lot of salty foods, so water retention is a culprit today!  I'm going to look at this as more of a cruise/consolidation phase, as for some reason I'm having trouble focusing on the strict diet.  As long as I'm not gaining and staying at 140 or so I'm going to have to be satisfied.  I will start my P90X again in late November, and that will help me stay on the diet for that last push of getting into and staying at the mid 130's.

Yesterday I had chicken w/rice from a Halal truck, so that was my carb

No comments:

Post a Comment