Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dukan Diet Second Round -- Cruise Week 2 Friday-Monday

Day 17-20 (Oct 7-10, 2011)
Weight: 142lb
Change: gained 2.5lb
Lost Sept 20-today: -1lb
Total lost since February: 15lb

Once again not behaving.  I didn't have wheat this weekend, but I had lots of spelt toast, and I got bloated anyway.  I also had dairy and other forbidden foods (a Coke). 

Friday I think I had the usual foods

This is what I remember:

Saturday I had 4 pieces of toast w/margarine, a Coke.  We got the new TV, it's fabulous, and slid into the space we had for it with .5cm to spare!  Dinner I had a ham omelette, then almost a 1/2 bottle of red wine.  I was sorry on Sunday though!

Sunday I had I think 6 pieces of toast w/margarine for breakfast.  I also had one whole bag of reduced fat potato chips.  Dinner was chicken breast strips w/yogurt curry sauce & butternut squash.

Monday I worked OT, for lunch I had chinese, Chicken w/mixed veggies & brown rice.  Dinner was 2 white turkey hot dogs w/mustard.

I'm hoping some of the extra poundage is water from lots of sodium.

No comments:

Post a Comment