Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dukan Diet Holiday Edition Post Christmas

Weight:  148lb
Loss: 2lb

Ew, I actually was over 150 when I got home last night.  A number I never hoped to see on the scale again, but I have only myself to blame...  Some of the breakfasts and lunches were OK, unless otherwise noted!

On the 22nd, dinner w/a friend.  First I walked 1 hr.  Then I had meat lasagna w/a glass of wine, then a gelato, with more wine after that.

On the 23rd, Mom's bday, so we had pastries -- I had an apple tart. The crust was too hard.  Wine.

The 24th, breakfast was a delicious Parisian apple pastry.  Then I had spelt toast (6 slices?) w/strawberry rhubarb jam.  For dinner I had ham, mashed potatoes, peas and carrot casserole (which has bread crumbs and dairy), lots of marzipan, a Mississippi Mud bar w/whipped cream.  Yummy!  Wine.

The 25th, gluten-free waffles w/jam, popcorn and an Icee at the movies, then went to dinner at family friends' house.  Had lamb, carrot casserole, tortilla chips, some whole-grain chips w/wheat, prune whip for dessert.  Some dairy there somewhere, I'm sure.  Wine.

The 26th, I had no chocolate or wheat!  Yay, finally an improvement.  I did have 3 butterscotch hard candies which have dairy, and I ate ham and for dinner beef hot dogs, so I got lots of sodium and nitrates. I took a short walk outside.  No wine, but I did have glög, which is sweetened, but I did dilute it, so...

Today I am starting my Colonix/Paranil thing, and am skipping PAGG for my scheduled off week, as I will be eating so cleanly!  I still need to up the exercise quotient.

No comments:

Post a Comment