Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, December 30, 2011

P90X Winter 2011-12 Day 1: Chest & Back

Pathetic!  Had an abysmally low number of total pushups (31!)  However, I kept on going.  I did do a total of 86 pushups when you count the girly ones.  Some of it is due of course to the fact that I was 150lb with workout clothes etc.  Also, I've been relatively inactive, so my poor muscles have gotten weaker! Only one direction the numbers can go though, UP!  I also have to figure out what I'm going to do about the ab workouts.  I don't want a wide waist, which is what I was getting with some of the exercises, so I am going to have to be more selective.  I did the first three exercises in Ab Ripper. I'm going to have to figure out which ones to avoid.  I may also pick out some from the BBL series to boost the reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment