Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, November 17, 2013

January Jeans Club 2014

You may have noticed the badge on the right -- Marion of Affection for Fitness and Satu of Body Capable has a January Jeans Club for 2014 which I have decided to join. I do well when I have a challenge, and I think this is perfect for me!  I have 4 birthdays as well as the holidays to contend with, and if I can just power through this period, I can reach my goal weight in January.  I was well on my way this autumn, but then I let our college tour trips ruin my momentum (see the graph above). Anyway, please visit Marion's blog and read more about the January Jeans Club 2014. 

My pledged starting weight on this challenge is 143lb, which is Friday's weight.  I'm not going to count the extra pound that I have added due to bloating from yesterday's overindulgence. That means I have 9lbs to go to get to my goal weight.  If I end up shrinking but not losing all 9lbs, that's OK too.  My fitness goals this period are Planksgiving and the pullup workout I mentioned a few posts ago.  I've only done 3 plank workouts, so I am way behind!  Today I was able to do 30s, so I am one minute behind schedule.  My Planksgiving is going to be an ongoing challenge though, so I have to make it a habit, and soon I too can reach 3 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Planksgiving - very clever! I'm going to share it with three women that are on a fitness mission - thanks!

    ReplyDelete