Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Trigger foods at home

As good as I am getting at eating Primal, I still fall into the gluten-free trap.  Friday I bought a package of Tate's chocolate chip cookies.  I was good, and only had 3.  Yesterday I had the remaining 11 cookies. Of course, they were delicious, but they had tons of carbs, and after two cookies, I was just stuffing them into my mouth.  Plus I also found the leftover bag of Snyder's gluten-free pretzels from our trip to Boston last weekend.  Now, I have to say that Snyder's gluten-free pretzels don't taste weird, they taste just like regular pretzels, they are the best!  However, they are also laden with carbs, which I scarfed down.  So, the downward march of the scale has been halted.  Sigh.  We'll see after the salt is flushed from my body today what the scale says tomorrow.  I got down to 142.5lb, but this morning I was 144.  I am more and more convinced that my plan for my birthday on the day after Thanksgiving, having Primal brownies, is a good idea.  Gluten-free products are still carb heavy and I just don't need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment