Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Diet on Vacation

I enjoyed myself.  I ate 100% rye bread, potatoes, dessert, lots of fresh strawberries, salmon, potatoes.  I ate wheat, mostly in the form of desserts, and of course dairy, and wine almost every day.  I puffed up, but I still only expanded from a size 2 ON capris/shorts to size 4.  The 4s were a little snug by the time I left.  About day 18, my stomach rebelled, and I had a protein-only day.  I had to give my system a rest from the wheat and dairy, and rushing up a path to a latrine isn't fun when you're in an emergency situation!  Well, it probably isn't that much farther than the WC at the office, but still.  I also continued to take the supplements Tim Ferris suggests in his 4-Hour Body diet. Since we were on an island, I swam every day.  I wasn't doing laps or anything, it's a lake, but I burned a few calories every time. I also rowed to 20m and 20 back to the island 3 times, so that was a good amount of cardio.  There's no way to really walk 20m unless I pace up and down the path 5x.  Whatever I did seemed to work, so I'm not complaining.

1 comment: