Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruizilization phase Week 23 Wednesday-Friday

I'm calling it the Cruizilization phase, because I've added in rye bread, and celebration meals, but I'm still losing weight.

Well, Wednesday wasn't too bad.  Thursday, however, I had a LARGE popcorn and Icee at the movies, I went to a 11AM show.  What a mistake!  I felt sick as a dog by 2pm.  I had my usual chicken w/salsa, but still felt bad.  I took it easy food wise because my stomach was upset.  That night I woke up in the middle of the night, I had some sort of attack of GERD.  Ew!  That affected my taste buds on Friday. 

Friday
Weight: 140.75, lost .5lb

I ordered an omelet w/mushrooms at the cafeteria for lunch, but it tasted weird, so I only ate about 1/4 of it.  I ate the rest of my yogurt and almonds at work, then I bought a bag of Mike & Ikes on the way home.  I had my usual rye bread, but nothing else.  Fortunately no weird digestive attacks last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment