Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Diet since returning from vacation Week 22

Week 22
Weight: lost 2lb

I ate a version of the stabilization diet on Wed-Fri, then Saturday went on a mini-road trip to Ikea.  Lunch was the salmon & salad platter, dinner was a pint of Haagen Daz Dulce de Leche ice cream.  Sunday more ice cream and soda, a frozfruit.  The rest of the time I was pretty much eating chicken w/salsa for lunch and dinner, and snacking on yogurt and almonds.  A few times dinner was just yogurt.  Every day I've had one 100% rye "bun".  It's a relatively flat bread that's about the size of large yogurt container lid, sliced in half.  I guess it equals two slices of bread w/margarine.  No fruit really. Not a lot of exercise.

Results?  I lost the wheat bloating, dropping about 2lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment