Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dukan Diet -- Cruizilization Phase Week 23 Tuesday

Day 161 (August 9, 2011)
Weight: 140, gained 1lb

Like I said, yesterday's 139 was dehydration, but I'm still liking this number.  I was feeling really spaced out and draggy, mainly due to sleep deprivation, so I had some carbs, but I tried to keep it under control.  I probably won't be happy with the scale tomorrow.
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Colonix
Chicken w/salsa
Yogurt
Almonds
snack bag size of sweet potato chips
Izzie soda
1 small bag of Mike & Ikes (candy -- bad!)
3 carrots
Rye round w/margarine
Yogurt
almonds

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Veeruka,
    I think it is a good idea to try to do the one Dukan day in 7 In my experience, not doing that means the body slowly piles the weight on.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, piscean2764, I agree. I was a little lax about doing the PP because I was still losing weight, but I actually did a PP yesterday to get back on the weekly track. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete