Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do pushups increase your bust?

Yes, despite all statements to the contrary, they do. How do I know this? Because I gained inches in my chest as I shrank sizes. OK, it does take A LOT OF PUSHUPS. But think about it. Guys who do lots of pushups have noticeable pecs. Their chest measurements grow when they do lots of chest work. And we ladies have pecs under our boobs too.

Doing P90X in 2008, my first week I did 27 pushups of various kinds and 73 "girlie" pushups. By the end of twelve weeks, I was doing 65 assorted pushups and 71 "girlie" pushups. My chest measurement grew from 35.25 to 36, but I went down from size 6 to a 4. BTW, I did the girlie pushups after I maxed out on the no-knees, because I still could pump out some more.

I can't report what happened regarding bra size, because I was wearing the wrong band size. I was wearing a 34C at the end, but I should have been in at least a 32D.

One of the things I'm looking forward to documenting this time around is what my bra size will be at the end of this new weight loss/P90X experience. I am starting as a 32E (32DDD). I expect to go down to a 32DD, or maybe even a 30something. Here are my measurements right now:

Weight: 158lb
Bust: 39"
Underbust: 32"
At this size, I am wearing a 32E Chantelle on the loosest hook, the rest of my 32s are too tight in the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment