Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, March 4, 2011

P90X Day 2: Plyo & my P90X history

This workout went very well -- all that walking in Rome for 5 days really built up my leg strength, so I was able to do almost all the exercises without modifying too much. OK, I didn't do the sports segments at the end, but I'll get to that in a few weeks. I was able to do the first Hot Foot completely.  First time since I had my foot operations in March 2010.

Background on my P90X:

I started P90X September 2008, did two rounds, and got through a good portion of the third round before going off for vacation summer 2009.  When I got back, I started a round in September 2009, but I got so wrapped up in getting my older daughter in high school, I couldn't put in the time. I had my bunions operated on in March 2010, which put me out of commission for quite a while.  I started a round again in September 2010, did about three weeks, but once again, didn't stick with it.  This time I've had enough.  I was a 4-6 in Spring 2009, now I'm an 8.  I want to fit into my regular clothes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment