Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

P90X Days 23-26: Rest & Yoga X

I've found after 3 rounds of P90X that Recovery week sometimes means taking a break from daily video routines. Saturday and Sunday I spent many hours shopping, so I was on my feet and walking a lot, plus I was pushing a large fully laden shopping cart on both days up the hill to my home, so I was working my glutes and triceps too!

Monday, day 26, I did Yoga for the first time this round.  Once again I skipped the portion with Warrior 3-end of vinyasas.  My younger DD wanted to move to the balance postures, so I probably skipped about 15min.  I actually did some of the Yoga Belly 7, as I have been a slacker this time with Ab Ripper, but couldn't do the ones that take up a lot of space.  I need to clear some more floor space around my mat.

I'm feeling very good, still shrinking!  I was able to wear a smaller "yoga sports bra" i.e. one without hooks in the back.  Went down from the 36C to the 34D.  Still have the 34C to aspire to, but my elder DD is currently using it...

No comments:

Post a Comment