Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 5 Friday

Day 37
Weight: 141.5lb (64.32kg, 10.11st)
No change
Total lost: 6lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.5lb (7.5kg, 1.18st)

Everything was going well on a PP day, until I got home.  I'd been watching many episodes of the TV show "Hoarders" this week, and decided it was time to get rid of some stuff.  Somehow, letting go of stuff translated into letting go of the diet.  I inhaled 3 small bars of chocolate, had some dessert, then vegetables too.  I also decided to concentrate on cleaning/neatening, and am skipping workouts for this weekend.  I did OK on water, not great.


Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Steak
Goat yogurt
Manchego sheep cheese
Almonds
3 small chocolate bars
8-12 squares of dark chocolate
1 cup of apple crisp (gluten free)
Small serving of tomato turkey meat sauce
I can't remember what else!
2 large carrots


No comments:

Post a Comment