Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 7 Saturday

Day 45
Weight: 143lb (65kg, 10.21st)
Gain: 3lb!!!!
Total lost: 4.5lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 15lb (6.82kg, 1.07st)

As much as I am annoyed by going up 3lb, to see 143 as a high number is not so bad, when last year the high number was 158!  I did Chest Shoulders & Tris and ARX today.  My four-part Ikea Ivar bookshelves are leaning radically outward at one end, my elder DD and I had to take all the books off one of the four units and take it apart.  I'm not sure what happened, but I did figure out how to fix it, so I have to take apart a second unit today, then put everything back.  I'm actually going to weed a little bit, and get rid of some. As a former librarian, I have lots of books!

Water intake: 70oz?, 1 mug herbal tea.  Must drink lots more today.

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Scrambled eggs (3)
Goat yogurt
Lots of almonds
More goat yogurt
Steak w/paprika yogurt sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment