Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 6 Friday

Day 44
Weight: 140lb (63.64kg, 10st)
Loss: .5 lb
Total lost: 7.5lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 18lb (8.18kg, 1.29st)
Milestone:  at 140lb/10st, and lost 8kg (again)

Too bad I'm going to have a cheat day today!  I'll try to keep the calories within limits, but I'm going to have a donut, and pizza this evening.  I am taking all my 4HB supplements today to minimize the damage. Usually I don't remember to take them 4x a day, I only take them 1 or 2x.

I'm getting ready for bed, and am terribly bloated.  Just for fun, I did some measurements, and my underbust is 1.5" bigger, and my waist is 2" bigger from all this air.  It's so uncomfortable! The scale is going to be scary tomorrow morning.

Water:  106oz;  caffeinated tea: 4 mugs

Colonix & Paranil
AGG
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Before lunch (11:45)
AGG
1 minute of  wall pushups
Grapefruit juice -- I forgot to drink it before, I drank it while I was eating the chicken and veggies

Lunch:
Chicken Francese (breading bad)
Baby roasted veggies (good)
Chocolate covered donut w/sprinkles (my favorite!)

Post lunch (1:30pm)
20 minutes walk
Almonds
10 Starburst

Before dinner I had a bunch of prunes
Dinner:
AGG
Walked up two flights of stairs

Pizza
A cup of coke
A small glass of wine
90 minutes later I did 20 air squats

3 pieces of Russian cream fudge
Bedtime: PAG

No comments:

Post a Comment