Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, February 3, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 5 Thursday

Day 36
Weight: 141.5lb (64.32kg, 10.11st)
Gain: 1lb
Total lost: 6lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.5lb (7.5kg, 1.18st)

Yes, the number went up on the scale.  I'm truly annoyed today because I realized that again some cheese I bought was labeled incorrectly, so it's actually cow dairy and not sheep cheese.  It takes 3 days for my body to recover from having cow dairy, and I've been wondering why my system was so sluggish and and why my asthma was acting up.  At least now I know there's a reason for my physical symptoms, but I don't like having my money basically thrown away, plus not having my protein foods available when I need them! Update on the cheese: my mom says the cheese is sheep milk, but I'm so suspicious, I gave the chunk to her.  I bought some more truly sheep and got cheese.  I also was bad and bought a chocolate-covered marzipan bar.  No gluten or dairy though!

Water: 80oz (2.4l) + 2 mugs herbal tea

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Steak
Small wedge of cheese
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Marzipan bar
Sheep/goat mix cheese
Steak w/paprika goat yogurt sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment