Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, February 6, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 6 Sunday

Day 39
Weight: 142.75lb (64.89kg, 10.20st)
Gain: .25lb
Total lost: 4.75lb
Total lost since 3/2011: 15.25lb (6.93kg, 1.09st)

Well, considering, that's not too bad.  Whatever was going on the last two days has run its course, I'm back to a PV day.  I'll do a PP day tomorrow. I forgot to add, the last two days I ate lots of prunes, which helped my digestive system.  It's almost like my body was craving something it needed, but I'm not sure what it was.  Today I had no problems whatsoever, no cravings for anything forbidden.
Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
2 medium boiled eggs
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Manchego cheese
Salad w/steak

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling more like it again. It's strange how your body seems to tell you if it's lacking something by making you crave certain foods. Ingenious really. A great food day, lets hope for a loss tomorrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete