Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, April 13, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 15 Thursday

Day 106
Weight: 143lb (65kg, 10.21st)
Gain: .5lb
Total lost: 4.5lb (2.05kg, 0.32st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 15lb (6.82kg, 1.07st)

Water intake: 103oz (3.04l) & 13oz lemonade & 2 mugs of herbal tea -- I had an extra mug of black tea (I usually have 2 a day) because I was falling asleep at my desk, so I have to up the water today and tomorrow!

Sigh.  A PV day.  I'm slowly feeling less puffy today.  I did notice while looking back at what I was eating on days that were frustrating, cheese seems to be prominent.  It's hard to know how much sodium is in them, so I'm going to have to cut back/eliminate cheese for now.  I am also going to skip the almonds tomorrow, I think they cause puffiness sometimes.  I am also going to get more serious about eliminating added sugars.  I will also take another look at the book, to see what else I can have on PP days.

I took a simethicone pill, and that helped a little with the extra air.

Colonix  & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Almonds
Salad w/chicken, and a little bit of goat cheese
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Goat yogurt
Steak w/bbq sauce
Almonds
Goat yogurt

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vera, I can relate to the puffy thing and might need to join you in a (temporary) cheese free place :( I never think of cheese as being salty while eating it, but I know it is...darn.
    *anna
    oceannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I'm at a low and not puffy, then maybe, but I was so frustrated, it was making it worse! This morning there was better news on the scale, but I am going to remain cheese-free for a little while. It's so easy to eat too much!

    ReplyDelete