Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 16 Tuesday

Day 111
Weight: 140.5lb (63.86kg, 10.04st)
No change
Total lost: 7lb (3.18kg, 0.5st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 17.5lb (7.95kg, 1.25st)

Water intake: 100oz  (2.95l) & 13oz lemonade  & 1.5 mugs of herbal tea

Hmm.  Sodium in the turkey sausage?  It'll be a PP day until dinner.  We're having gravlax, salty!  I guess the scale won't be so exciting tomorrow morning.  Walked at lunch to run errands, 30min.  I also added some more mini-goals to hopefully spur me forward for the final push the next few weeks to get to my goal weight!

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Chicken w/yogurt paprika sauce (second helping of that overcooked chicken -- finally finished!)
Goat yogurt
Almonds
Grilled salmon
Carrots & broccoli
Goat yogurt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vera, Yummmy gravlax. But salty make sure to drink more water to help flush the excess sodium. Hope you're having a good one!
    *anna
    oceannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lucky, my Mom brought over grilled salmon instead, no salt! I only had a .5 increase, probably from the slightly higher water retention thanks to the veggies.

    ReplyDelete