Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 16 Wednesday

Day 112
Weight: 141lb (64.09kg, 10.07st)
Gain: .5lb
Total lost: 6.5lb (2.95kg, 0.46st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 17lb (7.73kg, 1.21st)

Water intake:  103oz (3.05l) & 13oz lemonade & 1.5 mugs of herbal tea

It's a PV day today.  I'm feeling really good!  I had a PV dinner w/my Mom.  I drank lots of water yesterday, got a little more sleep, was on track today.  I was able to catch an earlier train, and got off the subway one stop early and walked quickly 10min to work.  At lunch I walked/ran an errand, then I walked after work for 60+min.  When I get into the fitness zone I start doing really well. I just have to stay focused!  I think I ate less calories than I've been eating (which may be a good thing) because I was a little hungry around 10am.

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Tomato meat sauce (turkey) no added sugar, but with some sodium
Carrots & broccoli
Almonds (10) -- must cut down on Almonds!
Grilled salmon
Carrots (4)
Almonds -- OK, I had about 4 handfuls, 60?  Maybe I should have had more veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment