Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 18 Saturday

Day 123
Weight: 138.5lb (62.95kg, 9.89st)
Loss: .25lb
Total lost: 9lb (4.09kg, 0.64st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 19.5lb (8.86kg, 1.39st)
Milestone: below 63kg
Lost this past week:  3.75lb (1.7kg)!
Average weight this past week: 140.71lb
Average weight the week before: 141.18lb

Water intake: 124oz & 60oz lemonade (184oz = 5.44l) & 1 mug of herbal tea

A month later, and I'm once again at 138.5.  My lowest on Dukan was only .25 lower last year.  I am smaller at this weight than I was in March, that was probably a bit of dehydration. I'm also starting a new round of abbreviated P90X today.  I'll be doing the first three of the 7 workouts on weekends, and walking or doing more of the workouts depending on the weather during the week, as well as doing ARX 3x a week.  I'm still afraid the scale will move up due to muscle gain, but I would be shrinking at the same time, so measurements and clothing fit will be very important here!

I was trying on my summer capris & shorts, and I am fitting into the smallest ones I have (you know, the ones I bought last year that I was sure I was going to fit into very soon!) They'll be more comfortable soon, but I could wear them outside and not be embarrassed.  I also found a new pair of "skinny pants" to measure my size.  They're actually a pair of shorts that I wore in the 1980's and 90's.  Not that I would wear them out, they're old-fashioned high-waisted red denim (no stretch) shorts, but at least I would know I'm back to the same size I was.  I was able to button the waist and zip them with difficulty, so there was a muffin-top, but that's better than a few days ago!

Colonix
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Goat yogurt
Salad w/chicken breast, mushrooms, Balsamic Vinaigrette (home-made)
Goat yogurt
Almonds (last of the bag, small serving)
Steak w/salsa
Asparagus
Goat yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment