Pages

LilySlim Weight charts

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dukan Diet Restart -- Cruise Week 16 Thursday

Day 113
Weight: 141.75lb (64.42kg, 10.13st)
Gain: .75lb
Total lost: 5.75lb (2.61kg, 0.41st)
Total lost since 3/2011: 16.25lb (7.39kg, 1.16st)

Water intake: 98oz (2.9l) & 2 mugs of herbal tea

Sodium from the tomato sauce?  Also my system is not moving well.  I decided to do a PP day today.  I don't want to do a PP on Fridays, as I want to catch up on my hydration before the weekend's high tea/low water combo.

Colonix & Paranil
1.25 e.w. protein powder
Grilled salmon
Almonds (15)
Goat yogurt

Then I got horribly bloated and started getting stomach cramps.  I took some simethicone, but I was still feeling lousy.  I still ate some:

More almonds (30?)

When I got home, I had:

2 bowls of Chocolate Chex w/soy milk (and a little cow's milk because my younger DD poured it into my bowl before I could stop her!)

I got into an argument with said DD, and ended up having:
1 pint of Murphy's Stout

I was doing fine, and then I had the bright idea to have 28 jelly beans.  Boy, that stuff is SO SWEET! 

OOOOPS!  PV day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment